Books in your language

Books in your language

Sunday 28 June 2009

Social Networks

When the first time I open my account with Face book and Twitter I got overwhelming with what I was into. Just in a click so many people out there could see whatever information you put on your account. When you want to find friends, face book could access to your email account with your permission to find friends for you,so easy...However on the other side, what other sort of information do they access? I don't know!!!! . A part from that, it is just a great way to contact with friends and family when away from home "no mater short or long".

Face book, My space, Twitter...those social networking are fantastic ways of marketing, interaction with clients specially with young generation. There are so many organizations, social groups, business ... already out there. Just wondering what are beyond this?

What are the most effective social networking utilities as used by libraries, museums and cultural organizations? I think it all depend on what target group you are in. Certainly, for young people using technology is a quick way to get there, for a lots of other group face to face meeting is still the best. For myself, I refer personal contact. However, networking over the Internet is also an importance way this day.

No comments: