Books in your language

Books in your language

Sunday 28 June 2009

Folksonomies & Tagging

I really love the bookmarking. I have been save my favorites on to my computer for along time and anytime that I am away from home, I can not find what I want so easy. Now I can.

I had looked in Delicious, Sutherland Shire Libraries tag, Cleveland Public Libraries tags...that is just so good. Lots of popular tags already there, so easy to find something that you want, save it for next visit.

It was interesting when I tool the "Library thing". Love the ideas of having a library at home. It suit quite well for book club(see Noosa book club library thing). Hope there more libraries following "Kingston city council Libraries" add "Library Thing"in their Catalogue. I could see lots of customers are sitting in front of the catalogue computer and searching for stuffs.

No comments: